CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Salt loading / alternatives

BioDude Views: 1,104
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,066,607

Re: Salt loading / alternatives

Yes it`s messy,and i am the last person on earth who would like to put anything to skin,i never liked to put moisturizing cream to skin, but i had to put that mag oil as it is to me very fast way. in on 30ml botle there is 3 grams of elemental magnesium.....i usually put about 40ml ,like i did yesteday ..thats 4 grams of magnesium! and it only takes about 20-25 minuts and i can the go to shower...i just did that in this friday and saturday,thats like 8 grams magnesium, and i really did feel it ,as it helped to both mind and energy levels.

So to me it`s not impossible to get large amount , i only put it to my legs and arms, not whole body.

And i have find out that when i stardet using the oil , it was at first slower the time it dry, and also i had some tingly feeling on my skin, that has gone away .

I would want to use the flakes also if i had it, dont have a bathtu either, from what i have read flakes and bathtub are really great way to pull out toxins out from the body and same time gte some magnesium.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)