CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Old Age Really Sucks Even with Golden Milk

mo123 Views: 3,121
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,431

Re: Old Age Really Sucks Even with Golden Milk

The recipe is mine and so is the website and that is why I am responding. The herbs you bought from Mountain Rose Herbs are different than what I used but MRH is a very good company and I am an affiliate there also.

I checked on the website and the turmeric is from India which is where turmeric originates from. There is no logical reason for this because here is a post one of my customers just made on my forum where I wrote about this:

Glad to report that I've been drinking the Golden Milk for over a month now. I feel great.

She also stated : I have been drinking this at night after work and it really does help me sleep. My knee and hands don't hurt and I actually have gotten some good restful sleep. Thank you Child Angels (FB name) for sharing your recipe.

My own sister stated: I just now got up. I drank the tumeric milk last night and slept like a baby. I think I was in bed about 10 hours. I am soooooooooo happy about this. I was taking 4 different kinds of sleeping pills before. I wanted to get off the sleeping pills so bad. Julie, Texas, USA

The difference between these people reports and yours are drastic and the only thing I see different is that these people used my turmeric mix I sell on my website. I know exactly what goes in my mix and I use it in many things.

Things to remember is that not all spices are created equal and I do know that MRH tests their spices before selling them but maybe one batch is stronger than the other.

Cut back on some of the ingredients like the calendula or less turmeric. Make a new batch and remember to only use 1/4 teaspoon in the milk as directed.

I have had high praise with the recipe and I feel very strong that the sun flares are part of this. My friend Heather Carlini reported to me that many health officials are contacting her with patients with strange diseases that they cannot cure, people have so many pains now. I for one had severe neck pains and feet pains.

Either way I wish you well.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)