CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: things everyone should try

Kadima Views: 1,833
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,260

Re: things everyone should try

I don't mind sharing. In fact, I want the whole world to learn and feel well.

I use high quality therapeutic grade essential oils to keep my emotions and Candida in check.

They are very effective, and easy and simple to use.

1. Having a small molecular size and being fat-soluble, therapeutic grade essential oils penetrate skin within seconds.

So you can rub 1 or 3 drops on skin or put it in your drink.

2. Being volatile, they work immediately, when you inhale or diffuse them (i.e. Peppermint).

I just have to caution you that low quality (adulterated,etc.), and non-therapeutic grade essential oils do not have all the constituents, and therefore are not balanced or balancing for your body and mind. They did not help me or my son. You can not take them internally either.

3. What I use for Candida is therapeutic grade essential oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree), Ocotea to lower blood sugar, heal my stomach pain (I don't have it anymore), and for Candida. I also use a blend of a few oils, including Ocotea, which tastes good. So if I cheat, I add it to my smoothie or water, or simply put 1 drop under my tongue.

4. For emotions, the best thing that works instantly for me is a blend of Lavender, Ruta and Valerian.

The other reason therapeutic grade essential oils are so effective is because they are distilled at low temperature and pressure. In fact, they are 70% more effective than herbs. The only downside is that you need a lot of flowers, resin, etc. to get the oils.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.890 sec, (1)