CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wheres the study with 4000 ppl?

lazza Views: 944
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,874

Re: Wheres the study with 4000 ppl?

Have the Iodine doctors (Flechas, ..) responded to your paper? I think you are questioning these doctors' methods in a very professional manner. Hopefully these fine doctors will respond in a like manner.

The Iodine doctors are pushing for Iodine load testing because people like to look at numbers to see where they are relative to a target. I think there is little disagreement that most everyone is deficient in iodine. The big disagreement is how much iodine to take to reach sufficiency, ... and how does one know when sufficiency is reached. The iodine load test sounds arbitrary to me, but that's all there is. It might not serve much value at all, and it seems most on this forum have not taken it.

I think it's best to judge matters based on clinical symptoms. For example healthy thyroid function, no FBD or PCOS, and a healthy prostate *probably* indicates an iodine level that is not *seriously* deficient (, although perhaps not optimal). But should such folks supplement with iodine anyway? And if so, by how much?

_Lazza

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)