CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What symptoms do you get from salt wasting?

Marie64 Views: 4,528
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,689

Re: What symptoms do you get from salt wasting?

Hi Amber,

I had the same issue with the sodium loss. I would actually puff up more then I did when I used salt. I had major issues with sodium loss. I am diagnosed with Addison's disease as well as the sodium loss.

If you find your Sea Salt is not working you may want to try Hawaiian Bamboo Jade Sea Salt . I have been able to stabilize my sodium since ridding my body af aluminum.

To test for aldesterone is through a blood test. But the best way I feel to check your cortisol level is a 24 hour saliva test.

Here are the symptoms I had from mild to extreme...extreme was after all the mild stuff first..

For me when I loose my sodium I would get a very high heart rate while standing (over100). Plus I get dizzy, brain fog, tired, My Blood pressure stays normal when I loose sodium, but will drop when I am low in cortisol(everyone is differnt) Plus numbness and weakness in legs. When extreme so dizzy I can not walk, so weak I can not walk..diahrrea.and burning in the stomach.

Marie

Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)