CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine reactions

Ginagirl Views: 2,370
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,583

Re: Iodine reactions

There are several ways to deal with this, you may experiment a little, like taking Iodine 2-3 times a week, every second day, or one week heavy then rest for a few days. Play with it.
I wouldnt stop completely, you need some.

Though, I dont think you overdosed at all; only that the detox was started, and for some of us that is hard time. I almost gave up in the middle of the detox, 2-3 months of "mess" or hell.
Some have had success by pushing through the detox by taking even more iodine.
I just had another detox recently; and for some reason I have chosen to take half a gram every other day. It seems to work fine.

Chlorophyll is a good idea; I have used chlorella and spirulina in the past, but now prefer barley grass powder as my green supplement.Reason why is simply that I cant take the taste of the algaes anymore.

Also fresh dandelion leaves are good, nettle powder are an option.

Zeolite, clay, diatomaceaus earth etc; my experience is not so good, it was too drying for me, hypo T; dry skin, constipation etc.

And, I will advice you to not do to many things in one go now. The Iodine protocol is more than enough to deal with at this point.
Been there, tried to many things, had to stop, start over, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)