CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine reactions

BioDude Views: 2,396
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,540

Re: Iodine reactions

Ok thanks for advise, i actually have been using some spirulina powder ,but not every day...it have a lot chlorophyll, i will now go and take big dose of spirulina and see does it help.

I feel quite bad, i have this fatigue all days, my mind is litle bit depressed,and just generally feeling bad.

Does anyone ever tryed liquid zeolite to help with the Iodine detox symptoms ? i only used the powder version and never the liquid form , i just wonder could it be more effective ,even thought the manufacturer of zeoforce says that liquid zeolite is waste of money and that their powder version is working as good....i just dont know what is the truth on that.

I did take some salt, but i think i am going to continue that tomorrow when i can buy some potassium also , never liked how salt makes me so bloated.

How is the thyroid reacting when there is a sudden stopping of Iodine suplemantion ?? like how i did take 2-2 weeks and the stopped all at once, i mean is it kinda too big change and can it itself start making somehting bad ? or is there anyway so much Iodine stored in body that sudden drop wont effect at all ??

Man...what a mess..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)