CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

sillylips Views: 3,072
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,063,647

Re: Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

Wow, killing yourself because of ugly lips is pretty darn stupid. I used to be depressed from my lips, too. But these days I have so many seriously ill family members who are doing their best just to stay alive and healthy that my little lip issue just doesn't seem that big a deal anymore. I also have a cousin who has the crusting/peeling/blistering thing we have, except it's all over his entire face and body. Ironically the only place on him that doesn't crust over is his lips. Our EC kinda pales in comparison.

And if a girl doesn't like you just for your lips, then she's shallow and you need to move on and find someone who'll accept you completely. There are plenty of wonderful people out there who will look beneath the surface. I know this because I have a wonderful boyfriend who was able to see me as beautiful despite my lips and stay with me through my four years of EC. We are even getting married this year. :) So hang in there. As long as you can see beyond your lips, other people will, too.

And one tip for not leaving slimy goo on other people when you kiss is just don't put any goo on your lips. Keep it dry and clip the detached skin off. Frenching might be hard, but hey, I think it's overrated anyways. :P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)