CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

Evrythngfine Views: 3,242
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,063,647

Re: Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

Bradbutter there are people that will love and accept you for who you are. I'm not sure what the rest of the people on this forum choose to do. Some choose not to date, I do have a boyfriend, we do kiss. We been going out before EC. I got the flu one day, after Antibiotics , then chapped lips, I actually remember borrowing his old chapstick. Sometimes I wonder maybe I caught a weird bug from it. Some days I have other theories.
When kissing, I cant be rough or overly agressive. I miss that aspect. Some days we don't kiss if it hurts or my lips are tender, but sometimes kissing him actually makes my lips feel better, and look better for days. Except no biting or super sloppy. It sucks. One time skin came off my mouth and it was so gross but we started laughing. Total giggles, because WTF?
Some people will take it totally in stride because they want to be with with you. I have told him this is my new normal, at least for now. I drink tea thru a straw and I cut my burger with a knife and fork. I have cried. I have told him he doesn't need some chick with a weird esoteric lip thing and I would not fault him for leaving but he said to me, "that's such a small part of who you are." He brings me straws, brings me vitamins, he asks how I'm doing and feeling. He says he doesnt care that I eat different. You don't have to deprive yourself of love, especially when we need it the most. Let the girl you like make her own choice, maybe she would be willing to walk this this with you. Maybe you can find a way to make the relationship work even with EC. Maybe I'm lucky we were already together but he has stayed. I'm so blessed to have found someone who accepts me even with this thing. I love him totally and when I'm better I will kiss him like the old days. If he one day decides he has had enough, of me or this, that is his choice too. Iooking back I'm glad we stayed together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)