CureZone   Log On   Join
Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

Bradbutter Views: 3,315
Published: 8 years ago

Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

Hello My friends. I decided to end my life again 2 nights ago. This time it was with Tylenol PM pills. I took about 35 in one shot. I woke up this morning in the hospital my sister found me unconscious late in the afternoon yesterday. A girl is the reason I tried again. I really like her she likes me but I cant be with her cause of my stupid burning nasty lips.

I get too much white slime when I talk and I cant kiss her and have my skin stick to her lips man she will run in fear. I told the doctors here they sent in a psychiatrist I told that psycho Look buddy Im not depressed cure my lips and I will be smiling so take your antidepressant pills and shove them

Im here recouping surfing the web on my ipad but I might attempt suicide again I need a freaking cure 13 years with this crap god bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)