CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bathroom related question

diehealing Views: 1,552
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,599

Re: Bathroom related question

Sometimes I see pumpkin/sunflower seed looking things in my stool too, and also rolled up tomato skins which I was beginning to think were liver flukes. My stools have been mushy today, but strangely the last three days I've been having hard stools but only in the afternoon. I eat a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water so it makes no sense for me to be having hard stools, but alas earlier I did a search to see if candida has any role in this and I found a person who had the same problem and it was related to candida. I've seen the full spectrum of stool color/size for the passed several months. It's unreal how I just can't seem to stay normal, which I had achieved for seven days in a row, then I went backwards somehow. The struggle continues. I believe I have candida colonies somewhere near my cecum. I need to start doing enemas very soon, probably will start tomorrow morning. Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.500 sec, (1)