CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to help your liver

Views: 1,292
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,382

Re: How to help your liver

It makes some sense to me. It's best to take glutathione precursors and let your body make it as needed. If you force that system too hard then might be stirring up heavy metals and this could lead to your reported reactions.

Milk thistle on the other hand is just a hepato-protector and usually it is well-tolerated by most people in most situations. You might even want to consider upping your dose of milk thistle, or rather take silymarin, the active constituent of milk thistle.

Lemons are good too but balance it with a pinch of good salt.

I can't explain the seriphos reaction, I thought that was just a variety of phosphatidyl serine. It could just be the form of it that bothered you. Try egg yolks instead and see if you can handle those.

I have heard that lecithin (seriphos) can too aggressively clean off plaque from the arterial walls and could conceivably cause very severe cleansing reactions or even heart problems, but not sure if this is what happened to you. The Reams program does not use lecithin for this reason, even though they acknowledge that it is in a sense too good.

In case you have overloaded yourself with heavy metal detox try a series of saunas and keep yourself well elelctrolyted/hydrated if you do this. Another gentle approach for metals detox is clay baths, not mentioned here recently.

Beets and beet juice can also be good to help clear the liver.

Castor oil packs over the liver can also help. Try taking some bitters to see if this does anything. If ayurvedic medicine is right for you then bitters could either be very good or very bad depending on your constitution.

Also look into curcurmin and chanca piedra. Maybe some organic calf or chicken livers.

I would try some white meat like chicken or turkey to see if the aminos can help balance your brain chemistry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)