CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Reason People Have Gallstones - Bicarbonate Theory.

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
whisperingsage1 Views: 10,685
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 176,514

Re: The Reason People Have Gallstones - Bicarbonate Theory.

I am sorry to see this post was way back in 2006 with no follow up or reply. It's is vwery interesting, and I just keep learning more about my gallbladder and gut all the time. Stuff they never told us in nursing school.

I have been gallstone free for at least a year, due in great advice from folks on this site as well as the Earth Clinic forum. Great throughtful folks.

I began with the Dr. Atkins cholesterol flush, since 80% of stones are cholesterol. This included high doses of things like naturla vitaamin E, inositol, PABA, Taurine, etc. It began to flush the smallest first as I would fill the toilet with emerald green pearls. That continued until the small stones were all out and they got bigger and bigger as I kept flushing them. They began to get painful as they got bigger. I found the most effective gall bladder stimulators to be coffee, fenugreek, cumin, tumeric, and vinegar. My husband began to be able to tell when I had a stone stuck by my breath. Because I also have a duodenal ulcer, and when I get pain, it has taken me years to know the difference between the ulcer and a stone.

So when the stones were large enough that they took hours to get them out, I decided to do a quart of vinegar (no olive oil, as I didn't want to con fuse the green color with olive oil-) besides, it appears, my gall bladder should be stimulated by dietary fats, but for some reason is not. So I took a quart of vinegar over three days, thanks to someone's advice on one of these forums, and that got them ALL out! Praise God, confirmed by ultrasound.
After that it was a matter of keeping the gallbladder stimulated with meals. I learned the gall bladder is happy when it squirts out 1.5 liters of bile a day and when we go on low fat diets or fast, or diet, or skip meals, or doesn't come put as normal for some reason or another, it sits and concentrates till it becomes stones. So the key is getting that bile to come out when needed.

So for a few years I have been taking fenugreek, cumin, etc, and vinegar pills with each meal. So it is hard to snack, because I don't want to overdo it for a small amount of food. But I must because if my stomach goes empty for any length of time, my ulcer kicks in with pain, and my histamine starts to rumble out of my mast cells, and here comes the diarrhea. This has made a full night's sleep a challenge.

Anyway, recently I learned about the 12 tissue salts by a forum reader on Earthclinic, and she found it cleared up her MRSA, and also many other health issues including asthma and excema. So i tried those and they began to slowly help. Then I saw my alternative doctor and he started me on pHenomenal alkaline water, and it overpowered my immodium such that I had quick diarrhea in 20 minutes of drinking the water on the first day, and once the next day. And then it seems to have gone away and I am able to reduce the immodium, and am having much less diarrhea.

So the first three times, of diarrhea, it was green, reminded me of the Atkins cholesterol protocol, and i knew it was bile. On my third day, it is helping my stools keep good color, and firmness. So I had to find out more about alkalinity and the gallbladder and that search brought me here. So that is my story, and it is an interesting journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)