CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone here water fasting for serious diseases??

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,348
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,024

Re: Is anyone here water fasting for serious diseases??

I could add, that we are always developing (for example) cancerous cells, according to Andreas M oritz, and after studying his writings, I see no good reason to argue this -- so you could say, everyone is always working at fending off (at the least) some serious disease. This is just a basic function of a good immune system, and is not meant to cause fear.

The person who now manifests an overburden, of say, cancerous cells, in the form of tumours, or, who has other systems shutting down, from overload, is just someone who's more overloaded. That's all.

We tend to get overwhelmed with disease labels and meds, and talk of managing symptoms. . .

we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that there is a progression of disease. The chapter I posted outlines it well, and I believe, cuts through the morass of overwhelm, and gets to the simple facts, and how to remedy what needs remedying.

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)