CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want medicine, not supplements

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
justgetmeregistered Views: 3,285
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,058,673

Re: I want medicine, not supplements

I understand the frustration been there .....
Personally, i would go to any doc, as long as he would understand something about mercury and AF. It would take away a big burden from me. Sadly i agree, there are not much there (living in Germany)(which i would accept ;-) ), so i do it all by my self; it is a journey and it takes a lot of energy to figure things out alone. But this is better than leading fruitless discussions with a MD or ND....and the peace of mind, when you see the truth.
Regarding HC i would say HC use in the way Jeffries outlined it in "safe uses of cortisone" is ok.
There is IMHO no replacement for it, if you have an abnormal stress response or AF (and want to live a "normal live", e.g. have a intellectually or physically demanding job.). I would say HC in doses from about 5mg to 20mg may be considered an orthomolecular treatment....
I for myself have tried a lot, but finally i got enlightened by Cutlers book "Amalgam Illness" and sure, i have had all the symptoms of an abnormal stress response. First i took it only for a short period, because of false angst from conventional medicine. After several fall backs after quiting HC, i just use about 10 mg HC for "normal" stress days at 6:00 A.M and 10mg for any additional stress (physically and emotionally)in time. Shaking hands and fingers are a good indication if you need more. If i get ill i immediately increase the dose to at least 20 mg every 4 hours up to 80mg. One capsule of LE Rhodiola and LE Adrenal Energy at bedtime helps to increase energy in the morning and get out of bed (or 5 to 10mg HC).
Besides that, normal sleep (10PM to 6 AM) an job i like, positive people around me and no stress can replace HC.
Any way, i never dropped the "core" supplements i use, which are roughly Vitamin C 5g - 10g in my drinking water (partly neutralized with bicarbonate of sodium and potassium), iodine, borax, magnesium as HCL and citrate,optionally all the good stuff from live extension (oega3, b complex, Adrenal Energy, Cq10, probiotics, SeMC,Rodiola, Neuromag, Super booster and some experimental ones).
I never go without my base stack of Vc, B compl, Iodine several mg, borax, selenium and Mg and a lot of salt (about 10g to 20g on top).
I go the practical route of Cutler, as long as it helps, i use it. But i certainly do not use Frankenstein medicine like fluoridated & altered chemicals, which are not biocompatible. So i would be very cautious about any not bioidentical hormone (e.g. any other corticosteroid then HC) and those nasty SSRI`s with bromine or fluorine in it.

Any way, you have to figure out WHY you have developed AF and remove the underlying condition. I know that i have developed it from mercury, after replacing my silver fillings probably without enough protection ( no external O2). I learned, that there is no quick solution to mercury poisoning, so i do not think, that i could quit the HC soon.
Last but not least faith helps a lot, to not loose the ground under your feet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)