CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hydrogen peroxide

Fondues Views: 8,338
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 583,867

Re: hydrogen peroxide

I was sick for over year, my very smart intergrarive MD tried everything ..finally suggested UVB and hydrogen peroxide IV. He suggested I should do it twice or three times for it really be effective. He gave me literature about a women who had sepsis and this method saved her life.

I told my doctor I'm in.My doctor did this process he drew the blood out for UVB it is maybe a tube of two of blood very small amount of blood it runs thought the UVB machine and then put the blood back into the bag with a blood thinner and it goes directly back into the body that was followed by them attaching the bag of sterile hydrogen peroxide. It is pretty simple process

This process took 3 1/2 hours
The needle used for UVB is a little bigger, to draw the blood out faster this needle was little bigger than what I was used to not to scare anyone, but I'm a petite person with small veins, slight discomfort but I was fine. I think the hydrogen peroxide IV they used a regular needle.

The effects of my hydrogen peroxide IV. Day one- felt okay a little tired slept fine, Day 2- I looked a little pale this is natural response to peroxide temporary no big deal then I had chills for 3-4 hours felt exhausted this is when I knew I had parasites and I was having a die off! The third day still looked pale had chills for maybe an hour or two, felt really tired so took a long nap. The next day I felt fabulous I mean perfect I felt great for a quite a few days I was amazed, by the results. My only regret is I was not able to have the second treatment because of because I had extensive oral surgery for root canal extraction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)