CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinal Fungal Candida

ystkler Views: 2,189
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,585

Re: Intestinal Fungal Candida

Dear dr Eric Bakker, I read your site and I'd like you to answer me what new you have what would make us healthy? As you can see there are on this forum many people with wide knowledge about candida overgrowth. We tried everything including Caprylic acid, Digestive enzymes, Colloidal Silver ,Pau d’arco, probiotics and many, many more. We are constantly on something that suppress or kill fungus, we support our immune systems and still cannot reach to the point where we would be healthy. Relief is unsually temporar. I don't know people who ever healed candida by using Pau'd arco, Caprilic Acid, Undecenoic acid or all that natural stuff...I see it's not the way for people with severe recurrent form. Do you have any idea what would help us?? You say that your patients can eat fruits...that's not true for me. It always worsens the situation. The only thing that really helped me were nystatin retention enemas. But candida is always back :/ I have constant really severe dandruff as long as I can remember. It's the sign of weaken immune response to yeasts. I don't have energy to live and think clearly but I'm not going to surrender. I'm almost accustomed with the thought that the only chance for me is candida vaccine in the future...But if you can these days HELP ME PLEASE. Im from Europe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.641 sec, (1)