I'm sorry, but I disagree with what you said about Colloidal Silver . Silver is only technically a 'heavy metal'. It's actually a transitional metal, meaning that it doesn't stay in the body for long.
I have been using it for a long time with beautiful results for my lungs and any infections I've had, whether bacterial or viral.
Here is what the EPA says about silver:
According to the EPA IRIS Report on silver (Integrated Risk Information Systems, 5th page, 1st paragraph) it states that a number of tests were completed to test the absorption and retention of ingested silver in a number of animals, including primates (we are primates). In its conclusion, the test work indicated that between 90-99% of ingested silver was excreted on the second day after ingestion, and greater than 99% was excreted in less than a week. So, in other words, almost all of the ingested silver was out of the body in only two days, and most of the rest was out of the body in a week. They found that silver does not build up in the system.
I know many people who use it either occasionally or every day and have never heard one report of problems. I could give you tons of other info if you'd like.