CureZone   Log On   Join
White Mucus or Candida?

diehealing Views: 3,825
Published: 9 years ago

White Mucus or Candida?

I was a bit reluctant in even taking a picture of this and wanting to share it, but I figured that a lot of people have taken pictures of the contents of their bowel movement and shared it to gain insight as to what it could be, so I thought I'd do the same. Now this wasn't a bowel movement per se, but a passage of just mucus which I have seen before. It usually is just yellow like snot, but this time I saw a white patch of stuff that I'm not sure what it could be. I read a moment ago that mucus can also be clear or white, so maybe it's just mucus, but I've also heard that candida is white, so I'm unsure. Perhaps someone out there can help me identify if it's just white mucus (which I've never seen before), or something else. I believe to have candida in its fungal form and this certainly doesn't fit the profile of fungal candida, but maybe it's candida yeast? Any insight provided is highly welcomed.

Here's the image: //www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=64738

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)