CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tired of arrogant People, misleading people searching for healing...

Calibelle Views: 1,038
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,060,756

Re: Tired of arrogant People, misleading people searching for healing...

Amen.

I worked quietly and privately alongside a coworker whose husband has a serious case of cancer and who is now so badly burned, scarred and disfigured..cannot eat, etc, etc.

I was glad for the alone time with her and was hoping..praying..for any kind of an opening.

Finally, she commented on my lunch bag..and why was it so tall? I told her that when I juice..I need it to be tall enough to hold my quart jars and containers to bring to work. Oh..juicing? That reminds me, she said. A neighbor of mine brought me a whole bunch of books on juicing. It was nice of her, but she seems to think that juicing is going to somehow fix all my husband's problems.

Well, I said, I'm glad she did that, and I was hoping we might be able to talk about some of this but it's hard to approach someone unless they are ready. But, your neighbor is right and I'd be happy to tell you about it.

Oh..no point, she said. Our doctor told us to STAY AWAY from all PRODUCE. No fruits and no vegetables. We just cannot risk getting any e-coli...

I told her, "well, of course he would say that. How ignorant. He'll be happier with you eating anything at all..in any form..which has given us the cancer in the first place and harbors far more harm than any fruit or vegetable ever will - but STAY away from the one thing that will actually help you." I'm not surprised..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)