CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Complete 20 Day Fasting Breakdown. About to break it now. A bit nervous but here I go...

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,359
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,058,187

Re: Complete 20 Day Fasting Breakdown. About to break it now. A bit nervous but here I go...

Be wary of trying to speed things along--why hurry? Be wary of "gulps" as well. Juice should be masticated: chew your juice;it gets the enzymes going. You are waking up the whole system. The TMJ thing acting up the last few days suggests simply that the body wanted to work at healing it. You have, in one sense, interrupted what it was working on, so the re-feeding is a bit of a push, so to speak. Still, 20 days is a great accomplishment. Good that you broke on a slight "up", also.

But again, I would go slow--when you do eat (or drink) do it slowly and with excessive chewing, at least for a few days. And eating mindfully all the time is a good thing. Don't be too concerned with trying to get too many different foods into your body, as some people tend to. (broth is good though.)The body at this point can make very good use of mono meals, and get far more out of less, rather than more, than your head would imagine.

best
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.483 sec, (1)