CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depression

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
mommytofour Views: 1,676
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,057,524

Re: Depression

It does take time. I have been an extensive faster to heal my thyroid. Over time it is getting better, but it has taken several fasts.

Your bladder issues are a result of toxins. If your urine is as bad as you state, then that means your entire system is bad. Urine is a byproduct of what we eat ... and will take on a life of its own if you have a very unhealthy diet.

Remember 1000's of years ago our urine was used for medicinal purposes. It suggests that is was more of a healthy bi-product than a toxic breeding ground.

It is difficult to fast. Day four is difficult. You are right on the edge of just getting started and the question most everyone asks...how much longer will this be. Day four is a challenge because for some hunger still lingers and the boredom of not eating is present. My goodness what shall we do with our time if we aren't eating?

Boredom I find can be a big hurdle because if you are like me food, my four kids, and cooking for them is a way of life.

Detoxing will be the greatest chance to save your bladder. Your bladder is crying out for help ... and until you detox it won't be happy.

When I get bored or I think to myself I can't do this ... I read about the health benefits that come from fasting, and I tell myself repeatedly how healthy I will be from the detox.

It becomes mind over matter...and...this is where serious committment comes into play. You either mental work yourself into doing it or you cave and give up. For me when I quit prematurely I beat myself up terribly.

When it is over and you accomplished something there is nothing more satisfying in life than accomplishing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.672 sec, (1)