This product contains 1 mg of MK-4. Perhaps it is not a coincidence that when I started taking this vitamin K2 product I noticed a dramatic change in my male member. At the same time I was probably on 1/2 Iodoral per day. So was my pleasant fortune due to iodine, MK-4 or both??
For sake completeness, here is my current daily supplement regimen:
- 100 mg of magnesium glycinate thrice daily, through the day
- 2 mg of sodium ascorbate (powder) in the late AM
- 1 Iodoral tablet, in the morning
- a vitamin K2 tablet, in the morning
- I munch on brazil nuts in the afternoons and I often take 100 mg selenium once or twice a day
I also take a zinc/copper capsule and a B-50 complex tablet perhaps 3-4 times per week. The only medication (of sorts) I take is Zantac (ranitidine) twice daily, to tame and prevent getting pesky duodenal ulcers (..I think I have some genetic curse since my father suffered horribly from gastric ulcers when he was my age). I was diagnosed and successfully treated for H. pylori last year but for some reason stomach acid dripping down on to my duodenum causes me problems.
Now as for your suggestion for doing gonad painting with iodine, I think I will work up to it by first painting other skin areas to remove things like skin tags.