CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Identification help needed!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
dwd84 Views: 24,128
Published: 8 years ago

Identification help needed!

Hi all,

I've been struggling with stomach and later mental problems for pretty much the past 8 years of my life. I am now currently 28 years of age, the fittest I have ever been and much happier than I used to be.

I've come a long way in trying to solve the riddle of why I am in constant pain (stomach bloating) and also really anxious, especially in social situations. Over the years doctors have falsely advised that it could be food intolerances , IBS and unsurprisingly that it 'is all in my head'. I've taken matters into my own hands and over the course of the past 2 years I have made huge strides in getting better.

I didn't used to be able to get out of bed, let alone run 5km races like I do now. This progress has mostly been made by improving my diet and also taking supplements to tackle candida or parasites, which I believe are either or the root of my problems.

I've mostly been taking:

- Candigone
- Paragone
- Chanca Piedra
- Garlic
- L-Glutamine

I've had many occassions where I would feel terrible, and then a few days later a stringy UFO (unidentified floating object!) would appear in my stool. This has been happening for the past two years or so. I do not believe they are mucus, which I have also passed tons of too! Mucus, in my opinion doesn't have any real form and is much more like a gooey liqued, rather than formed strings which I see from time to time.

The strings (or whatever they are!) range from 6cm - 24cm, and are almost always intact. Some pictures are below which I passed in the last week (sorry for the disgusting images).

I believe they are either parasites (roundworm) or candida. However, I am not a professional, and this opinion has only been formed based on research I have carried out over the past 4 years or so.

Any help with identification would be most appreciated. I've tried many different doctors and they claim it is just intestinal tissue.

Thanks!

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/parasite9.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/parasite24.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (2)