CureZone   Log On   Join
Mold sickness? Trouble with elbow.

RubyT Views: 1,004
Published: 9 years ago

Mold sickness? Trouble with elbow.

I'm still sick after almost two months. I've tried echinacea, super tonic and many many essential oils like thyme & oregano. I was treating for bacterial infection in my nose & lungs, but it is still here. It seemed to get a lot better, then hit again with a tightness in my chest, coughing, extreme fatigue, etc. I keep thinking that maybe I just need to take more of everything, but I was taking a lot already! Plus I am on a mucusless diet and am doing the bowel cleanse. Not sure what else I can possibly do! Maybe Dr. Schulze 's Lung Tonic? Something I haven't tried of Uny's? No one else in my household has it so I'm baffled.

I've also had a painful elbow since November. I do not go to the doctor, so have no idea what is it. Just the past week it has gotten worse. I started using Dr. Schulze deep tissue ointment on it. Anyone have any other ideas? I read a little about Solomon's Seal on here. Would that be good or is there something else I should try first?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)