CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone tried dr.James Wilson protocol?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
ericbakker Views: 7,195
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,349

Re: Anyone tried dr.James Wilson protocol?

?? Ashwaghanda very stimulating? It is one of the most profoundly adaptogenic of the Ayurvedic herbs and possible the gentlest of the ginsengs I've used in my herbal clinic. It is perfect for helping feeble, weak folks back on their feet, and suits many women for example who have just had a child to rebuild their health.

Glandulars have been used for centuries to help folks recover from many endocrine dysfunctions, they don't "stimulate" but rather nurture a person's endocrine glands.

I'm sorry to hear they didn't work for you. Perhaps your doc who prescribed them for you wasn't really understanding how to recommend this protocol, it takes skill and understanding to adjust the dosages. If they made you feel worse, the dosage was probably not correct from the start and didn't suit your particular needs - something I have commonly encountered with patients who see me who were previously taking Dr. Wilson's AF Protocol. Taking this product range without professional advice can be very difficult indeed for some folks.

I've used it on thousands of patients and can emphatically say that it has helped many patients in our clinic from the scrapheap (some on a dozen drugs) back into becoming fully functioning and healthy individuals.

The only care you need to take is to work with a doc who knows this Program, and be sure to follow-up regularly if things don't work out for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)