CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone tried dr.James Wilson protocol?
ericbakker Views: 7,276
Published: 8 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,054,119

Re: Anyone tried dr.James Wilson protocol?

Hi Dave,

It just so happens that I introduced Dr. Wilson into Australia and NZ in 2007. I've used his protocol on over 5,000 patients in my clinic and can emphatically say "YES" ths protocol works. You will find some of my articles on his site. The Adrenal Rebuilder (AR) is a phenomenal product, and so is his Super Adrenal Stress Formula. Dr. Wilson understands glandular therapy, and his AR is the only porcine glandular to incorporate hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal cortex glandular tissue. He has had the medula removed, which ensures that there is NO epinephrine in the product, as the catchecolamine hormones are quite difficult to remove from glandular tissue.
I support doctors, naturopaths and other h/care professionals with technical enquiries into Dr. Wilson's protocols and hear first hand from many who prescribe this product range how good the results are. It takes time to heal from major AF, but most cases respond within 6 months, even if they are burned-out pretty bad. Lifestyle and dietary changes rule and account for at least 80% of treatment, whereas Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Quartet accounts for the remaining 20%.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.133 sec, (1)