CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flukes

sd2345 Views: 4,497
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,295

Re: Liver flukes

Natway, you have to open your mind to the fact that some or most of the people you are questioning are just as intelligent or educated as yourself.

I have never had undigested food in my stool. With the exception of corn or sometimes a little lettuce after a salad. That is normal. What I have seen is many worms. It's not intestinal lining, or any other food particle. When they are gone, I am restored to incredbly great health.

I really don't know much about liver flukes, because I havne't seen any, but I believe people are finding them in their stool. I have taken whole worms to be tested, even the doctor said it was a worm, the lab results came back negative for "ova". They test for eggs, not parasites.

You have to stop treating people like they are idiots. Nobody wants to have parasites. They come here when they discover them, and try to get help. Having someone question their intelligence, and quote the CDC, is of no help. Do you really believe the CDC and FDA and medical community want to eliminate something so simple as parasites, which would crush the trillion dollar pharma industry, not to mention the economy is in bad enough shape.

Check out the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Autism.com group. Look at the pictures of things exitig these children. They are curing autism and digestive disorders by getting rid of worms from children and their families. It's amazing, and pretty clear evidence that the parasite problem is huge.

I really think you should open your mind. Take a 30 day cleanse of Kroeger Wormwood complex, it's only like $8 and a very gentle cleanse, and check your stool. I know you have corrected problems with diet, most do get some relief this way, but you may be suprised what you find.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)