CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flukes

JrDavis Views: 4,550
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,267

Re: Liver flukes

First off if something isn't working obviously you try something else.

Tell that to our Government who keeps messing up our economy.

What CDC says doesn't mean it is 100% factual. This is what people are trying to tell you.

Anyone can be lying. I could be lying, You could be lying, CDC could be lying about anything.

CDC is run by the Government.

And I could prove many things the Government has lied about. If you ask what, This means you are obviously trolling.

With that being said. Pushing aside the scientific part of this to prove whether or not people have flukes.

If you take your personal opinion and put it aside. There are individuals on here that have passed liver flukes. Whether using Pharma (Some get prescribed meds after pleading with their dr's) or not. They have passed them.

Does this make them a rare case?

You need to understand not everything you read, especially on a Government website. Is true.

I'm glad you got better. Good health!

However keep in mind, The one who says it's impossible should not interrupt the one doing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)