CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure if my Diet and Protocol is working...

ericbakker Views: 2,398
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,052,622

Re: Not sure if my Diet and Protocol is working...

This is correct, I agree. Low-or "NO" carb diets when you have a yeast infection are not a good idea. A neglected organ with candida is the pancreas, and by eating the right kind of carbs and by taking correct enzymes your pancreas and small intestine will function much better. I prefer patients to obtain their carbs from quinoa (which contains an amazing 17% protein), as well as buckwheat, millet and brown rice. Most can tolerate these grains, besides, you will be getting plenty of carbs by selecting the right kind of vegetables, nuts and seeds and fruits. Yes you CAN have fruits, but need to be very cautious in your approach.

Consuming a diet too high in protein will constipate you, a common scenario with Aktins and South Beach diets, it will also ensure you are more prone to putrefactive dysbiosis. Consuming a diet too high in carbs will lean you towards fermentative dysbiosis (gas, bloating, etc). Consuming the right amount of carbs/fats and proteins will guarantee great digestion which will optimize your chances of beating that yeast beast

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)