- Healthy diet: low animal protein intake, lots of raw vegetables, fruits on empty stomach only, good fats like coconut, olive and pumpkin seed oil. Drink a lot of homemade kefir (preferably from goat milk) and freshly extracted vegetable juices, especially from carrots, beets and leafy greens. Aim for a gallon of liquids per day.
- Use antiparasitic foods: raw garlic, turmeric, cayenne pepper, cloves, pumpkin seeds, apple cider vinegar... Black-Walnut tincture is good too.
- If you're into buying expensive supplements, the most beneficial ones against candida and parasites are in my opinion chlorella and colostrum.
- Ensure good elimination. 2-3 bowel movements a day. You can use psyllium or ground flaxseeds to help in that matter. Don't be affraid to use enemas if a healing crisis occurs.
- Support your liver. Beet juice, milk thistle, dandelion, coffee enemas are great for this.
This combined together should provide quick and good results.