CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP! Australia LYMES

Fondues Views: 2,152
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,867,555

Re: PLEASE HELP! Australia LYMES

I'm not an expert but to me it seems going to someplace where you can get   hyperthemia treatment and UV maybe Mexio seems to me this would kill it I don;t know....

There  is a natural  way to kill  Lyme   I read that there was a female suffering ith severe debilitang Lymes Disease she was cured quickly using total natural method with little to NO side effects with vitamin C 100 grams IV also you can take of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C take it hourly, but for acute cases you need Vitamin C IV and Lypo-spheric. According, Dr. Levy, Vitamin C IV doses!! Over the next infusions of vitamin C, and by hour 72 she was completely well. Find a best ND/ MD that is in integrative medicine or that understands Vitamin C IV'S.  I know that Samento and Banderoyl is the new natural way that is supposed to be working for a lot of people

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)