CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Niacin for mercury and candida? Activated charcoal to help remove it?

red424 Views: 10,885
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,718

Re: Niacin for mercury and candida? Activated charcoal to help remove it?

I had REALLY bad candida, adrenal, fatigue, leaky gut, and mercury (and some other metals i'm sure).

I got my fillings out (was about 5 weeks ago) and I was barely able to function every day.

I'm doing very well with the candida (some days I feel almost normal). My adrenals and thyroid are much better than 3 months ago.

I started with DMSA, which doesn't seem to aggrevate the yeast as much as I thought. Order it from VRP, it isn't too expensive. I still take antifungals which give some die off but nowhere near as bad.

I'm currently on round 2 (I actually screwed up this morning with my alarm) and I'm starting to feel better. I'm doing both at the same time which I reccomend. Chelating can take years, but its something you feel slightly better after every round which makes it much more tolerable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)