CureZone   Log On   Join
I want everyone to know....

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Faith110 Views: 1,349
Published: 8 years ago

I want everyone to know....

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that I had no idea the ruckus that would be created when I announced that I was not going to do the NB supplement program! I have so many people now messaging me and emailing me with concern about the program because I shared my experience.

Please remember that EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT. Just because I had a bad reaction to the supplements does not mean you will too. Just because I had personality differences with a certain practitioner does not mean you will too. If the program is working for you, by all means keep doing it! I was not trying to create any stress for anyone, and I am fully supportive of anything and everything that is helping any of you- whether it's NB, 100 pounds of fruit, or megadosing of vitamin C :)

A few of you know this about me, but many of you don't so I'm going to make it public. I am perhaps one of the most oddly sensitive people on earth. I cannot take any medications, nor any form of synthetic nutrients. My whole life I have had adverse reactions to every medicine any doctor has ever given me, and I have never even been able to take a multi vitamin without having some form of unpleasant side effect. I can't even take painkillers. Even necessary anesthesia for surgical procedures caused me to break out in full body hives. And this is even before I got AF. So in reality, the only option I have is to rely on diet alone and thank God it has been working for me.

Believe me, I wish I could take some of these nutrients that I know I am so deficient in, but I have to work with the body I've got, and it doesn't like anything that doesn't come from food.

So please, no one panic. I am very happy to share what is helping me, and you all have my full support no matter what path you choose :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)