CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Boron vs Borax

amaru7 Views: 5,940
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,893

Re: Boron vs Borax

Hmmm, I already have issues taking too many capsules.. nice to see you reply btw as Borax-woman I'd like to know what your experiences are with ingesting it? I have a 00 capsule machine and would consider supplementing it if theres some more reassuring information. I read an interview of Richard Orleee to day and I think his statement plus anecdotal reports like yours on subjective well-being through Boron intake makes it an intruiging subject for me as I am struggling with depression and feeling "toxin loaded" plus continuously getting worse like something degenerative is going on inside of me, kinda hard to describe, but I want the basic supplements in my regimen put together

now i have iodine, selenium, B-Complex, ALA, Magnesium and Vitamin C in my regimen plus occasional I take CoQ10, Vitamin E and Omega3s

Could you recommend me what to add? Boron or Borax? Any other nutrients that deserve to be a staple, pls tell me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)