CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

prestonsmomma Views: 4,202
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,049,690

Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

I think my problem was using diatomaceous earth for parasite cleanse. Since this is cheating metals and they are in my mouth.

I am going to slowly get the fillings out. Then do some chelation..even if it is small measures..sauna..diet..cilantro.

My Dr wanted to add Zoloft today. I don't know why I bother saying anything. The fatigue is much better today since I discontinued the De.

To me it won't be all 9 teeth at once. 3 or 4 visits over a few months.

I agree with some things but I am a tough person. I have been to he'll and back with psych meds. So I am sure I can handle this.

If mercury is hard on adrenals and mental function something I have noticed since getting them in.

All my blood work is good so I feel I am strong enough. Plus this parasite cleanse I am sure is bringing on die off fatigue.

I have never been bedridden unless I choose to in the past before my child because of a major depressive episode.

Thank God.

Not sure if anyone here believes in the power of prayer but a Christian friend of mine had 2 teeth removed and was healed.

Also if I was able to get off of seroquel imo the hardest most dangerous med to get off of I can do this.

I still plan to keep my diet whole..and rest and relax when needed.

Thanks everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)