CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

prestonsmomma Views: 4,196
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,048,918

Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

I found a dentist who can take out the silver fillings free and the composite resin ones dont sound any more expensive. So I may ask if my dad can help and maybe get some of this going in the next month or so.

The local shop I checked today and 175.00 but they need a tablespoon of pubic hair and nail clippings I can only get 1 tsp (TMI) so it may be awhile. Seems expensive.

Also I asked about licorice there and they said it didnt do anything. I should have went with my gut and got it anyways. I guess I can always get some later. Take it in the morning.

Should I ditch the other adaptagons? Rhodiola, Holy Basil, Astragalus for now?

I am thinking of stopping the cleansing for awhile after wednesday since it is a full moon.

Not even sure if I should continue the Diatomaceous Earth because I am not sure if this is chelating anything or what?

Yes I try to be in bed by 10pm. I cant seem to sleep earlier then that. Last night was restless though and I woke up 2 times. Felt like light sleep.

Thanks again.

I cant wait to get this crude out of my mouth. What was I thinking getting this stuff. Problem is always money as usual. I hope my dad can help. I hate asking. 3 at a time seems around 400-600 bucks average I guess as they dont charge to pull the amalagrams out..(Thank God)...he has a good reputation.

SO will have to wait a few month on hair analysis as I dont have enough hair. They wont take hair on my head because of hair color.

Can I just do licrorice pills instead of tea? Does this help with energy in the mornings. I guess you would not take any at bedtime.

Thank you everyone..for your help. (Thanks Onedaysoon) The lady at the health food store for the hair analysis said the same thing about cleansing. So I guess just stop everything for now. I really didnt know that diatomaceious earth was a chelater.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.703 sec, (1)