The article stated specific lactic acid is supposed to eradicate biofilm. Staph creates biofilm. If you kill the biofilm (staph's protective film), it is easier to get rid of staph. I emailed the doctor hoping he can tell me which lactic acid is best. I do not know if it needs to be fresh lactic acid. For instance, using vitamin C creams from a jar to promote collagen is not as effective as using fresh vitamin c from fruit you just cut up. The same might hold true for lactic acid.
I drank a lot of milk yesterday. It may take some time for lactic acid to take over. Biofilm is created every day so it is something one needs to keep up. I must say I do not like drinking a lot of milk because it kind of upsets my stomach so today I just swished it around in my mouth. It felt cold so I might warm it up just like the indian or chinese remedy to drink a warm cup of milk (mixed with honey). I do not know if I would put it on my lips. I am just trying to cut down on the biofilm in my mouth that is likely transferring on lips. It is also possible staph can transfer to lips from blowing nose (a lot of staph is around the nose area).