CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Running out of time, urgent help needed please

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Toxicrose Views: 3,395
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,047,867

Re: Running out of time, urgent help needed please

Aw thank you so much for your reply, I was worried that no one would. It's hard to know what to reccomend for all of my symptoms.

Yeah, I'm poppping to the shops later for some more anti-parasitic stuff to throw at them but I'm having to wait around for a phone call so I might not be able to today. Every last penny that I have seems to be going on this :( and I'm not well off in the slightest. Yesterday, I purchased some Co-Q10 with MCT, Kelp plus for the Iodine, Neem tablets, Fenugreek Seed Tincture, Vervain Spray of Sunshine mouth spray, MSM tablets and some Bentonite Clay. I applied it to my scalp last night, felt pretty good but I can still feel something in parts of my head ugh. I get this biting/aching feeling under my scalp every so often, definitely ordering a zapper.

We don't have Poland Springs in the UK but I'll do a bit of searching to see what I could buy instead. Okay, yeah I'll try to find some in the shops, think I'll try one of the superstores near me.

I think it's cos we've made them hungry by taking away what the foods they loved to eat and they decided to venture upwards. It's pretty disturbing. It may just be the Ammonia they're releasing, a little less sinister or is that just wishful thinking on my part. I just hope that my body can start to come into action and break down these disgusting things.

Luckily I have found some of each of those tablets on Ebay, will be getting those on there along with a zapper and Enema bag. My life style lately hasn't really consisted of much, sadly a lot of my attention has been on this, mainly seeing my boyfriend who thinks I've gone insane. I'll be starting some Voluntary work for a Charity as of tomorrow though. Yeah I'd been eating more protein and fats to keep my calories up to help with energy and figured that getting those paticular vitamins would be necessary for helping my immune system.

I'll give that eating plan a go too. I was born with Jaundice which probably indicates I've had issues with my liver from the get go. Can I just ask though, do you not struggle to reach your daily calorie needs when doing a flush or does this not matter in this instance? as it's only temporary. Does that mean that I can't have Onions/Garlic even in a meal? (I add them to practically all my meals). Also, would standard veggies/fruits be ok if you can't really afford organic? I picked a bad time to embark on this. What have you tried that's been effective for you and are you seeing improvements?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (2)