CureZone   Log On   Join
Running out of time, urgent help needed please

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Toxicrose Views: 3,924
Published: 8 years ago

Running out of time, urgent help needed please

I reckon that I have made my situation worse since taking Ovex - Mebendazole, roughly 1 or 2 months a go. By making the stupid mistake of taking just one dose of it being just one pill and not taking it again. After taking it, I was seeing results, white chunks through my stools and then rice/almond looking white peices in my stools for a couple of weeks after. This seemed to stop I think after I'd had some chips or junk food like that. I'm being good most of the time though.

My worsened symptoms since taking this are; foreign body sensations in eye, fatigue of eye, sometimes painful sensations in neck and behind breasts, really bad headaches, bad breath, bed wetting, more tingling in head, moving liquid feelings in head, numbed nerves in head/scalps, sharp pains/biting feeling in head, slow reactions, dark circles. I've also been having a really short fuse with people and increased anxiety, some twiches/spasm in muscles, pressures/tightness in head, dizzy spells, constant thirst, really antisocial. I'm never relaxed anymore whatsoever, decreased sex drive, light periods.

Before the Mebendazole they were; fatigue, muscle weakness, anxiety, floaters in eyes, ocassional diarrhea, depression, dry throat, lifelong bed wetting :/, bloating, dark circles, slow reactions, tingling, shortness of breath, constant thirst, Sugar cravings, bad breath.

What I've tried: an Epsom Salts bath - had stomach cramps for 2 days after, tee trea oil applied through my nose, scalp and face - had headaches through my sinuses and head then calmed down, a lot of sneezing. Taken Chlorella - think it did something for a bit. Psyllium Husk - sneezing but was ok. I've been taking Milk Thistle too and Vitamin D3 cos I'm very deficient. Taken some L-cysteines as well. Been adding a lot of spices and garlic to my meals. Have been eating more fruits and vegetables, nuts, cloves, seeds and eating lean protein.

My headache had reached a point yesterday that I had to call the emergency number and they suggested that I went to A and E. Described a lot of my symptoms to them and they kept me in all day and eventually ran a CT scan for my head and some bloods/urine test. The CT was clear but my urine had Ketones in it, due to for the most part avoiding gluten, Sugar and such. It's also recently been identified that I have a bacteria infection in my vagina, either Bacteria Vaginosis or Trichomoniasis.

I just have some questions, how can I kill/move the parasites from out of my head/scalp/brain/eyes? Should I try Clarkia , Humaworm or order drugs online/ do a combination? What parasites do you think it is likely that I have? Can I build some resistance to the parasites despite my family not making any changes too? Should I say anything else to my doctor (already spoken to her a couple of times about it, just prescribed me Vermox - not taken it cos I'm now wary of Mebendazole and what others have said on it) like make another appointment? The filter on my tap is old and needs replacing, is this still safer to drink than bottled water? Is it still ok to drink alcohol whilst killing these, if I stick to spirits? Thanks, this forum is helpful but really unnerving the more you read into this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.828 sec, (2)