CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vitalizer Plus

Views: 1,611
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 204,770

Re: vitalizer Plus

I have had one for 2 years. I quit using it after reading MH's take on natural water vs. water modified by man. Plus, Fred vanLew looks like a used car salesman with that big toothy grin and his e-crystal is misleading in the extreme.

My Mom said that water from the Vitaliser made good coffee, so there ya go. Basically it manipulates the water via magnetic fields,and the addition of minerals as the water swirls around. These are minerals from rock sources, not plant sources, therefore harmful to the body. There is no doubt you feel something after drinking it for the first time, more energy, ect. but at what cost? I would prefer to stay natural by making and drinking my own distilled water. I will tell you one nice thing about it though, I would put the water through two 27 minute cycles and pour it into the bathwater at night, that felt really good, but if thats all you are going to use it for, then you just purchased a $500+ blender!

I am torn because I know about the work of Victor Schauberger and how implosion is a greater force that explosion, if you look at the way water spins and whirls in a river or creek, its implosion at work, so Vitaliser got that part of the process correct, but raising the Bovis count is one thing, adding minerals from rock and magnetic fields are another thing entirely. I took out the minerals that they stuff into the mineral basket,but the water is still affected by the strong magnetic fields while spinning around in the pitcher.

I would use it if my child had a VERY bad sore throat, thats about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)