CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Warning gross photo...Is this ugly long thing a parasite? Any ideas on this 20 inch long thing?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
tweetyrose Views: 7,957
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,046,918

Re: Warning gross photo...Is this ugly long thing a parasite? Any ideas on this 20 inch long thing?

Thank you. Here is what I have done in the past seven months. Last September started working on a program to shrink some large tumors. I began with removing all animal products from my diet except some wild caught fish. Then I started the Iodine protical (at high doses), added vegetable juicing and daily coffee enemas. It was the after the water enema the next morning that I saw worms. I passed about five a day for the 30 days I was doing the coffee enemas. I then quit both the coffee enemas and the Iodine protical and all suppliments but blackstrap molasses and started on Barefoots dewormer P/W/A and his 2013 Concentrate and Lbb. I also started the O.J.fast after doing a liver flush. After about two weeks on the herbs and fast I have started passing worms again, as well as other parasites. I am also passing liver stones every day since my second liver flush, also taking plants fats at night. So I am having success with the herbs and I feel that one month of coffee enemas was enough for my body as it was pretty intense. I am also seeing success with shrinking my tumors and am feeling fantastic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.453 sec, (1)