CureZone   Log On   Join
Mini liver flushes on O.J.fast?

tweetyrose Views: 848
Published: 9 years ago

Mini liver flushes on O.J.fast?

Hi MH,

I am on day 20 of the O.J fast..a bit modified.I feel amazingly wonderful and have been seeing some really neat changes in my body. I did my second liver flush the Friday before last I am having regular movements with the LBB taken every day (mostly passing parasites and other old stuff) I have eaten an avocado for dinner at night the last three nights, so modifying a bit now. For the last week I have continued to pass small liver stones, olive to pale yellow in color. This morning I did as well, but also about 8 things that look like dark leeches. I assume these may be liver flukes??? So my question is, being on the fast, taking my wonderful 2013 Concentrate,P/W/A ect., also taking plant fats at night causing me to have mini liver flushes every day? Have I set up the environment for my gallbladder to keep releasing things? I know you shared that taking plant fats every night will help keep the liver from building stones. So, I am wondering if this is sort of part of that process. I just find it interesting and like to understand how things work. :-)
Also... huge changes for me........okay.... to start... I am a total wimp when it comes to hot stuff. I like the taste.. but it burnes the back of my throat so intensly so I could only handle little bits of cayenne on food. Well.. last night I had an avocado with chopped garlic, put a little cayenne on it and could not hardly taste it.. added more.. still okay... poured it on! ... my husband was staring now... and took a bite.. okay now it's nice... added just a little more. the lips are warm but NO BURNING throat, no burning mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My husband said.. okay now I know things are really changing in your body because at 44 years old... I can finally eat hot stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! Just some little changes.. this amazing amazing wonderful blessing of a fast are making in my life.. Thank you for all you do to encourage us to self experiment!!!!!Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)