CureZone   Log On   Join
My Candida Journal

red424 Views: 1,258
Published: 8 years ago

My Candida Journal

I'm going to keep a journal for other people to see and to keep myself on track. I hope I can help people in the future with this information, as well as myself. I hope to get rid of this by June or July as I'm going to a new college next year.

Input is HIGHLY appreciated. I don't have much of an idea of what I'm doing except for what I've seen online. I would really like any advice or tips.

My story:

I was sitting in class during september, and my ears started to ring. This was when I realized something was wrong with my body. I frantically looked up chronic tinnitus, and found no options. I thought I was stuck with it. Saw 3-4 ENTs, they couldn't help me. I thought it was the stress I endured plus maybe loud music, but I was clueless. I found adrenal fatigue, and hoped I might be better in a few months. Up to this point I also had bad brain fog, chronic fatigue, and lots of other minor symptoms including ear ache, aching body, general feeling of shittiness etc.

Somehow I finished the semester with a 3.0 taking engineering classes. I got really depressed and was forced to take a semester off. I took a trip in early January with college kids. I was tired all day and around 5pm I would be in a daze, and all the other kids were fine.

I stayed home and slept all day. My parents took my to a ton of doctors that all found nothing and told me it was all in my head. I finally saw a functional medicine doctor, and I found out I had a systematic candida infection. Also adrenal fatigue, but that would go away naturally with time.

My Current Regimen:

The diet from thecandidadiet.com. I like eggs cooked with coconut oil, brocolli, and other assorted foods (chicken steak etc).

Canndigone and Candizyme - Recommended by the guy at the health foods store(small family business). We're best buds now. I wanted something to start with immediately. I might dump them after they are gone this round.

Chamomile Tea With Pau d' Arco. Make some chamomile tea and put a few ml of it into the tea. 0-3x/day

Oregano Oil. My mom has some drops that I've found. I occasionally put these in my tea or dilute it with water and drink it.

Betaine HCL - Take it with every meal. 1-2 pills

Vitamin C 1 gram 2-3x/day - Natural chelator plus I hear it helps with die off.

Probiotcs - 20-30 billion/day. I'm going to need some more soon as I'm almost out.

Considerations/What I'm going to do:

-Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. I'm going to order some online today most likely.

-SF 742. Again going to order today or tomorrow. I hear it's amazing for this.

-Rinsing sinuses with a neti pot with an antifungal. I'm not sure how effective it is, but it might help with the tinnitus (anyone?).

-I ordered some potassium bicarbonate because I heard it might help with the tinnitus related to candida (look in google for sources). Will update.

I'm very determined to get rid of it. My timeline of 3-4 months seems definitely doable. PLEASE give me any input that would help me here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)