Re: gmo

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
tweetyrose Views: 637
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,045,194

Re: gmo

"As a result, today, there are no safe foods because the bad people follow the $$$ trail perfectly and government controls in perfection by way of $$$$....a perfect slave/dicatorship relationship."
This is so true! things are so currupt and so messed up! I was just talking with an older man that is slowly dying from lung problems... I mentioned that he should open up his window to let some oxygen in when he is sleeping and he told me that the doctors told him that he should NOT ever open his window to let in fresh air. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. AS if these folks decided how to kill a person and are telling them each and every thing to do so that will happen. He was totally resistant when I mentioned that a change in his diet could help his health. Of course the doctors never tell their patients that they might get rid of some of the goverment poison foods out of their diet. What is also amazing in the older generation is the TRUST in the system. I suppose in some ways we all have it until our health breaks down and we see their methods add to our sickness.
I talk with lots of students here from other countries and they are appaled at the food we eat and nutrition advice our government gives. One man from rual Russia told me they quit WICK after seeing the unhealthy foods they could get with the program. He said the information said specifically they could not get unsprayed/organic foods with WICK. He also said they had to spend a day in training learning what to feed their baby. I can just imagine what they told him. I told him they want to depopulate and they want his baby sick and he needs to avoid what they say at all costs!!!! He took it to heart.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)