CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 2 - beginning to believe water fasting is NOT going to help me! FUK!

1234567 Views: 1,809
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,044,848

Re: day 2 - beginning to believe water fasting is NOT going to help me! FUK!

Hello again....

Can't stop thinking about ur case and all the evening ur case was at the back of my mind.. and now b4 going to bed i decided to read ur post again and just one thought crossed my mind (though not sure whether it is the right one). U said that recently u are mainly on fruits and it get most of the calories from that. So the question is how many months are u on that type of diet for?..

I do not remember when and where but I read that Sugar (perhaps even the natural one in excessive amounts esp) could feed tumor. And also I pay attention about right combining of food and i read in one of the books that every day we need to consume only particular amounts of sugars (even very healthy ones) coz extra amounts of it (as well as extra proteins) can do more harm than good to our bodies.

So I am thinking, may be u should stop being on fruits only (i read that 2-3 fruits a day supplyes Enough sugars for our bodies to function properly) or mainly and stick to veggie stuff mainly... and raw veg juices with greens instead? What about candida in ur system? Coz it could be a case if u eat so much sugary foods....

Also I read that if u eat nuts then it is better to soak them over night (at least 7 h) preferably in a dark place and ideally we need to add just the very bit of salt into the water to neutralise something which nuts contain to make them not only digestable but also let them or better to say all their vitamines and mineals to be absorbed fully (that is why we need a bit of salt in it)... Alos, as i have stated, make ur own sesame milk..

So think it over.. and eat some porriages too - like brown rice, oat meals, lentils (very healthy)..

Nadia

ps: I do think ur message 'frose' this forum a big time coz it seems like there are no answerers on ur questiosn coz we all thought being vegan is what is the perfect way to be healthy but it seems may be not really... but listen to me... do think over about cutting on sugars and eat more porriages (ones a day).. I am very sure there is a way out of this puzzled case for u. Please do not give up coz it CAN be sorted! :)

x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)