CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad body odor urine and fecal smell

Views: 3,961
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,044,293

Re: Bad body odor urine and fecal smell

Hello
Is the issue a urine smell coming and fecal smell coming through your pores all over your body? It sounds like you could benefit from some detoxing. A lot of ppl of this forum follow detoxing diets with juicing, gluten, processed food free and dairy free clean diets and black tea with organic chicken. Some people mentioned ornithione will help reduce ammonia smell. I bought them and tried them and it didnt work for me. Did you try drinking liquid chlorophyll and increase your dose with vit b2 and on mebos tmau protocol? Did you get tested for tmau from mebo or metabolic geneticist? they have a gut dysbiosis test on mebo too coming out soon, I cant wait to get that test. I also feel like you too a lot of ppl ignore me or make bad comments about the bo so when someone goes out of their way to be nice i dont know to believe it and im awkward as hell. if this guy is trying to make you feel bad cuz he's jealous in my opinion you know the people worth keeping around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)