Wonder if you can help, I have read your comments ref removal of mycotoxins. There is lots of conflicting information on how best to remove mould and mycotoxins and its difficult to decide what is the best course of action. You state about using a HEPA filter vacum will not remove mycotoxins...Please can you advise where you found this information. My insurance company who contaminated my home by their negligence are suggesting using a HEPA vacum to remove high levels of mould spores in which is a variety of moulds including the very toxic ones. But I dont think a HEPA vacum is going to do the job. Also the suggestion of using 'Bleach' where is that info obtained from and do they provide any evidence that it works? I ended up in hospital with bad infection and breathing problems due to exposure the mould spores and toxins and I cant take the risk on moving back into my home and using my furniture unless I can get a gaurantee that my home is safe and I wont get ill again. Sadly the insurance company cant seem to provide any evidence to convince me that their recommendations will be effective.
Your comments would be greatly appreciated.