Morgellons lives off of electrons. Any zapper that conducts electricity through your skin WILL SLOWLY KILL you because it feeds the disease. Do not use a zapper on Morgellons because it is nano technology, micro circuitry which pulls in energy using Tesla technology. The cure for Morgellons is pulsed magnetism. I created a magnetic pulser and used it on myself. As I moved it across my skin, I could feel tiny Morgellons organisms rising towards the internal surface of the skin as if attracted magnetically. Then they exploded in a burst of electrical discharge! My experiments have proven it.