CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting article on the Eastern (?) treatment of Exfoliative Cheilitis.... helpful diet, treatment, ect.

longterm Views: 5,847
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,042,328

Re: Interesting article on the Eastern (?) treatment of Exfoliative Cheilitis.... helpful diet, treatment, ect.

There are too many daily treatments one needs to apply with this method.

It was interesting that
porphyrin-rich foods can enhance sensitivity on the vermillion border. I regularly eat spinach, carrots, oranges, and other foods containing porphyrin. I will look more into this.

It was advised to drink hot milk with honey. I stopped drinking milk before I acquired this condition. Has anyone else stopped drinking milk right before EC developed?

While looking up "sebaceous glands endometriosis" I found:
" the Nuclear Medicine Department 90sr isotope applicator is the effect of relatively good isotope applicator for fordyce spot treatment, clinically proven, the cure rate can reach 80%. Patients try to use phosphorus 32 treatment has some effect, but slower than 90sr isotope applicator effect."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)